Disclosure: Acutonics® is a registered trademark of the Institute of Integrative Medicine, LLC.
1. You (the client) will receive 50% off a visit ONLY after a successful referral from an existing client is confirmed. This discount is applicable to a follow up treatment session only and initial consultation costs still apply.
2. Acutonics® results differ from individual to individual. Through research and case study documentation, Acutonics® has shown to be effective in the treatment of many common and complex ailments, however every case is unique and there is no guarantee of result or cure.
Acutonics® does not diagnose specific medical conditions, rather we work from Traditional Chinese Medicine philosophy that views dis-ease and illness as being a result of disruption in the energy of our circulatory meridian system.
3. Sessions are classified as a complimentary integrative medicine and do not take the place of medical advice.
4. Acutonics® have been known to promote a feeling of improved health and well being in some clients.
5. When in doubt regarding your suitability for Acutonics® please seek the advice of your General
Yurpia Acutonics® protect your Privacy by a strict system of Confidentiality. Our Code of Conduct is outlined below. All clients and guardians will be required to sign a
Client Consent to Treatment Form
prior to any treatment.
* Children under the age of 18 must be accompanied by an adult and stay for the treatment.
CODE OF CONDUCT
I Yurpia of Yurpia Acutonics® will;
1. Care for the health, wellbeing and comfort of my clients with the utmost skill appropriate to my current qualifications
2. Respect the privacy, modesty and dignity of my clients and maintain appropriate professional boundaries
3. Respect the beliefs, rights and values of my clients
and protect the confidentiality of my clients' personal information
4. Refer clients to an appropriate therapist if their needs are outside my scope of practice and training
5. Respect my fellow Acutonics® Practitioners in all disciplines
6. Commit myself to continuing professional development, sharing technical skills and raising professional standards
7. Endeavour to enhance the reputation of the Acutonics® modality
8. Support the Association of Complimentary Therapists in all its ideals, principles, codes and standards
9. Refrain from conduct that adversely affects the reputation of the Acutonics®️ concept and modality.
COPYRIGHT © 2021 YURPIA ACUTONICS®
Copyright © 2021 YURPIA ACUTONICS ®️ - All Rights Reserved.
* When health care providers and allied agencies offer both types of care, it is called an integrative medicine approach. Seek the advice of a General practitioner if in doubt.
WE PAY OUR RESPECT TO ELDERS PAST, PRESENT AND EMERGING AND EXTEND THAT RESPECT TO OTHER FIRST NATIONS.
Website Design by Suzanne 0450 924 897